HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Our commitment to Health, Safety and Environment is a key item in the business strategy pursued by Great Holdings and its affiliates. We know that our success does not depend solely on our financial performance and we are aware of our responsibility in managing the impacts of our activities, products and services on society.
Being recognized as a reference in our business depends on our ability to meet the needs of our clients, therefore we are always investing in technology, training of our workforce and in the continuous improvement of our processes.
To this end, Great Holdings and its affiliates are committed to:
- Respecting all applicable laws, standards, corporate policies and contract clauses;
- Working with ethics, integrity and transparency, while building respectful relationship with our clients, their partners and society, and other stakeholders;
- Identificar e atender as necessidades do cliente monitorando a sua satisfação;
- Identifying and meeting the needs of our clients, and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction;
- Critically analyzing the Integrated Management System for the purposes of maintenance, adjustment and continuous improvement;
- Respecting and protecting the environment, minimizing impact through pollution prevention, sustainable use of natural resources and reduction of waste generation and emissions.